Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Game Apparel
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 3:13 am 
Did anyone ever wear any cloths that have game characters on them? You know, like t-shirts or hats or something?

I think I had a :pacman: t-shirt when I was little. Maybe a Mario shirt, too. I have a few lapel pins with characters like Mario on them, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 6:18 am 
I think I may have had a Zelda shirt. They aren't strictly video game related, but I know I had a Spider-Man shirt and some Batman shirts. I also had a Superman belt. I've still got that somewhere... it was need because it had a metal buckle with a glossy, painted S on it.

I've got a few pins, too. Mostly Mario and Zelda stuff. Maybe one Sonic, I'm not sure about that. Too bad there aren't any Phantasy Star pins. I'd love to get one of those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 6:22 am 
I dunno. Maybe a T-shirt with a game character on it. I think someone in the family used to have some pajamas with a character on it, other than that I can't remember any particular clothes or items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, '07, 4:51 am 
I always wanted a Phantasy Star shirt! It was too bad that none of them were ever made. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 5:01 am 
I was planning on making a few PS4 T-shirts. =] Anyone intrested?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 5:07 am 
I had an X-men shirt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:39 am 
Heikabuchi wrote:I was planning on making a few PS4 T-shirts. =] Anyone intrested?

I saw some T-shirt transfer paper for computer printers at a store this weekend. I thought about buying some and using it to make one, but I don't think I have an iron to do the transfer to the shirt with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 7:29 am 
I have 2 Bleach T-shirts that I wear to the gym from time to time. Not really a game thing. It's anime, but there were tons of crappy games based off of Bleach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 8:36 am 
I think I did. I love video games since I was young so I must have worn at least one shirt with a video game character or logo on it.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]