Function of Gaira

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Re: Function of Gaira

Postby Zio_Falz » Sat Oct 8, '22, 5:19 am

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:Agree on the prison. What puzzles me is how Gaira could pulverize the entire planet. Was it that huge? Was it loaded with 213142123 Nukes? :) PSII had its weak points as well :)

It does not take that large of a common or an astroid to induce cataclysmic events.

Especially since there are no defenses against it since space travel has been outlawed and we can't shoot anything to deflect hey space station, a comment, or a meteor, much like NASA did 2.5 -3 weeks ago. Chances are, earthman knew this and counted on this.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Postby Zio_Falz » Mon Oct 10, '22, 11:50 am

Yes that was awesome, wasn't it? It almost goes to show that our cataclysmic event to destroy the earth, Will certainly not be exogenous to the earth, but rather man made!

But as far as the cataclysmic event caused by a rather small satellite, much like the meteor that caused the ice age, it would not cause a planet to explode, granted that Palma what is a smaller planet, I still doubt the impact would caused the planet to explode. It makes more sense that there was something on board the prison satellite that was aided an explosion of an entire planet.
Last edited by Zio_Falz on Mon Oct 10, '22, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Zio_Falz » Sun Nov 6, '22, 7:17 am

I was thinking recently, about my original premise, and if it is a prison, where are all the prisoners?
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star II