Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 10, '13, 5:20 am 
Hi, I am making a Phantasy Star game to practice making my game engine. I wanted to do this without worrying about graphic assets. Since I love Phantasy Star I dissected the entire game into sprite sheets. (I'll add the dungeons in a reply since i can only upload 3 at a time)

PostPosted: Fri May 10, '13, 5:21 am 
Dungeons

PostPosted: Fri May 10, '13, 9:11 pm 
Whew, this is awesome! I'm sure this will be mighty helpful for those who make their
own Phantasy Star fangames! Still, it must've taken you FOREVER to do that!
Great job, you just made life easier for the rest of us! ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 10, '13, 10:16 pm 
Fantastic world ! Excellent :) Hope you are going to make the same for the other Phantasy Stars ! But this work is truly amazing ! Bravo :)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, '13, 2:11 am 
Hello grippie, and Welcome back!! Glad to see you posting and joining in on the discussions.

Awesome work, and thanks for sharing it with us here. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, '13, 3:11 am 
Thanks! I'm not going to lie it took quite a while to make these but I enjoyed every second. It showed me how sega used the tiles in inventive ways. The only drag is that the ps2 dungeons are mostly the same pattern with slight color variations. I will look into the other games too. There is a ps1 sprite sheet out there (ps1 is only 16px x16px) but it may be incomplete like the previous ps2 town sheet I found. Ps3 and 4 will be fun.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]