Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Friday The 13th Part VIII:Jason Takes Manhattan 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jason Goes To Hell 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jason X 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Freddy vs. Jason 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Friday The 13th movies!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, '17, 2:28 pm 
I recently watched the third Friday The 13th movie, and I haven't been able to stop and bought the DVD so I could watch it with the 3D glasses which should be arriving in the mail either today or tomorrow. Prior to this I only saw the original, and even before that I had heard that Jason didn't start wearing the hockey mask until Part 3, so I skipped over Part 2 and went right to that one. I find myself really enjoying this film, and I recognize two of the female characters in it from the infamous NES game. I hear that Part IV and VI are better, but I didn't get around to seeing those yet. I'd like to also check out Jason Takes Manhattan, but I only really plan on watching it because it has a small part by Saffron Henderson, who played Lucrezia Noin in Gundam Wing.

Last edited by MrKite on Thu Jan 12, '17, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, '17, 12:17 pm 
Shame on me but I think that I've NEVER watched any Friday The 13th movie ! :( But I know the name : that is a beginning ! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, '17, 4:32 pm 
myau56 wrote:Shame on me but I think that I've NEVER watched any Friday The 13th movie ! :( But I know the name : that is a beginning ! ;)

If you want to see Jason wearing the hockey mask, start with part 3, because that is the first in the series where he wears it. In the first movie, he wasn't even the killer, and in the second movie he wore a big bag with one hole so he can see over it on his head. And Part 3 is vastly entertaining as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, '17, 10:54 pm 
Thanks for the tip ! I'll try to watch it as soon as possible ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]