Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Autumn, a Lucas Drawing

Autumn, a Lucas Drawing

View Gallery Page

Post subject: For Lucas
PostPosted: Wed Jun 9, '10, 9:06 pm 
Heya Lucas. I got bored last night so I looked at some of your images after looking at your newest one and decided to colour one. So I chose this image for many reasons. There's not as much detail in it meaning I could colour it easier, it was telling me to colour it, and I just plain like it.

Keep in mind though that I had to change a few things in order to make it look a bit better. I did change the background but only because I didn't feel like colouring the one you had made, sorry.

I think I did an alright job. So here you are Lucas. Enjoy. =P

Post subject: Re: For Lucas
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, '10, 1:18 am 
Holy crap she’s in colour. Atlin you’ve don her exactly how I described her. Love it. Love the background too. The owlbear has also been brought to life. Your officially awesome mate. AWESOME is YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, '10, 1:55 am 
I never expected that kind of reaction... SWEET! >_>

But yeah, I am reading Accepting Fate after procrastinating for so long. I found the descriptions for her clothing and her eye colour. However the first shade of Red I used for her eyes didn't fit right so I added three shades of red, and a shade of pink. I wasn't exactly happy with the end result at first, but after looking over it after I finished colouring the rest of her body, I realized they worked.

Her gloves however was the one thing I took a wild guess on the colour. I figured I'd just use the standard black seeing as how that would be my best option.

Overall, glad you like it! =P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, '10, 2:07 am 
I never mentioned it but her gloves are blue like her clothes but it's still great dude.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, '10, 2:20 am 
I was thinking that too when I was colouring it. I was going to go originally with a dark blue that matches the shorts, but I decided I'd go with black, since even if it was the wrong colour, it would still look good.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]