Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Foods and Movies
PostPosted: Thu May 22, '08, 5:17 pm 
Have you ever wondered about which Movies promote certain foods or beverages, etc.? I got to thinking about this over the weekend.

I haven't seen it yet, but from what I have been told, the movie " Ironman " had a scene where he eats burgers from Burger King. I think Burger King also had Ironman toys or something like that in their kids meals.

I've seen ads in the paper with the new " Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull " where you can get a free ticket to see the movie by buying some Dr. Pepper soft drinks.

Can anyone else think of any others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, '08, 2:21 am 
The Iron Man scene was pretty blatant. I half expect to see something similar in Indy 4, since BK is doing a promotion around that now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, '08, 11:44 pm 
I caught a commercial with the cute little M&M guys in it. They were doing a bit about Indiana Jones and the new movie. Just love those little guys. They are so funny. :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, '08, 7:35 pm 
Well, there was no Burger King spot in Indy 4, but there was a quick Crisco bit towards the beginning. I guess that sort of counts as food, since it's used for cooking?

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]