Food Allergies

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Are you allergic to any foods?

Yes
20%
No
40%
I don't know
40%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 5

Food Allergies

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Apr 21, '08, 10:44 pm

Does anyone here have any food allergies? In other words, are you allergic to any kinds or types of foods, etc.?

I don't have any food allergies that I know of at the moment.

I was thinking about this after hearing a story on the news this morning about a boy who put one of his peanut butter sandwiches in someone elses lunch sack - seems harmless enough - only problem was that the other person who's lunch sack it was is also allergic to peanut butter.

That could have had a drastic ending!

I have heard of people being allergic to peanut butter, or peanuts, before, but does anyone know of any other foods people might be allergic to?
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Tue Apr 22, '08, 4:36 am

I don't have any that I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something exotic that I haven't encountered before.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Apr 22, '08, 4:52 am

I was allergic to some medicine they needed to give me as a child, my mom thinks I've outgrown it, but I've never gotten that medicine since then so...no clue. Not any foods that I know of though.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Apr 22, '08, 2:23 pm

I have no food allergies that I know of. But I sympathize with severe allergies, as I have something similar to dogs, which is really sad because I love dogs. But I really can't be around them for very long at all because their fur and dander makes it nearly impossible for me to breathe and I break out in hives if they lick me. I don't want to know what would happen if one licked my face.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby snowdragon » Tue Apr 22, '08, 11:25 pm

not allergic to any foods that i know of, and i think i would know by now.
A Knight is sworn to valor,
his heart knows only virtue,
his blade defends the helpless,
his might upholds the weak,
his word speaks only truth,
his wrath undoes the wicked

(The Old Code - Dragonheart )
snowdragon
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 130

Postby Rudo » Sun Apr 27, '08, 7:35 pm