Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Flying Saucer House
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, '08, 7:41 pm 
Would you live in a house shaped like a flying saucer? Well, a house like this went on the auction block recently and it sold. Here's the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/homestyl ... index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23679091/?GT1=43001

Personally, I think it would be neat to live in a place like this. I'd probably get tired of it after awhile though. I'll bet it wouldn't have enough closets and space for all my junk, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, '08, 4:06 am 
How do you get in there? I see no ladder of any sort. And where do you park your car? Outside isn't very safe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, '08, 3:51 pm 
I don't know Sparky. I would assume that perhaps there was a door which opened and had steps which led down to the ground or something. As far as the garage for the car, I don't see one. I think this house was built several years ago when people really didn't use car garages all that much. Funny story in the article about the wife trapping her husband in the house, lol. Although, that could really turn out bad too. :yaknow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, '08, 11:03 pm 
That's a cute house~ Although it looks like it would be a little on the small side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '08, 3:01 am 
What a strange looking house. Being so old, it was probably considered pretty big when it was built. I bet it has a nice view, being so far off the ground like that.

I don't think I would want to live in it, though. Being locked in by anyone outside with a car sounds really inconvenient. I'll take my house with a back door, thanks.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]