Fixed LV99 save data for PSIV.

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Dec 10, '08, 12:21 am

I can help you out if you would like. I mean, I know it was you who discovered the warps. I was talking to you on MSN when you discovered them. Perhaps you could try updating your Alys Trick FAQ again for a start.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 10, '08, 1:41 am

I would but alas I don't have the time nor the energy lately. I haven't been feeling well lately, actually for the past few weeks. I'll eventually update it but I just don't know when.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Sixfortyfive » Thu Dec 11, '08, 1:28 am

I meant to ask earlier: Is there a way to prevent PSIV's LV 99 bug from occurring in normal gameplay? I've heard that it can be done if you level up all of the characters in a specific order, but I was wondering how exactly that worked.
Sixfortyfive
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 8

Postby Tsunami » Fri Dec 19, '08, 2:12 am

Sixfortyfive wrote:I meant to ask earlier: Is there a way to prevent PSIV's LV 99 bug from occurring in normal gameplay? I've heard that it can be done if you level up all of the characters in a specific order, but I was wondering how exactly that worked.
I forget the order, but I recall it being specific and having Rika level last. Can't remember where I read this either. :?
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby orakio_rob » Sun Mar 1, '09, 1:19 am

Hi everybody. I'm sorry for bringing this subject back, I know I'm a bit late but I've just found this thread.

I'm Orakio Rob, I'm a Brazilian and I've run a website about Phantasy Star for seven years now, it's called "Gazeta de Algol":
www.gazetadealgol.com.br

I know Yoz. He is an amazing guy, and he really really really digs deep into the Phantasy Star games. He is always discovering all kinds of tricks and weird stuff on it. He just loves the series, maybe even more than I do, and believe me, I love this game. He is now working on a sprites section for my website, and he is working pretty hard on it. It's almost ready now, and once it's online you'll have an idea of the kind of work this guy is willing to put into Phantasy Star stuff. It's just beautiful.

I still remember the day Yoz found out about the warps. He was pretty excited, and I can assure you all that, up to now, he didn't know that this thing had already been discovered. And since he didn't knew about it... well, he kind of discovered it too. I assure you all that he didn't stole anyone's thunder here, at least not on purpose.

I've translated lots of English content into Portuguese at my website. All of Mike Ripplinger's theories, at least half of "Beyond Algo" content, and up to now I didn't know about the warps either. Since Yoz's English isn't very good (it's pretty lame, actually :-), I strongly doubt he could know about the warps before I did, since I'm always checking English PS content, and I didn't knew about it.
orakio_rob
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 19

Postby orakio_rob » Mon Mar 2, '09, 12:20 pm

It's up :-)

http://gazetadealgol.com.br/diversos/sprites/start

There are still a few sprites missing, but Yoz is working on them.
orakio_rob
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 19

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV