First English Screens

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

First English Screens

Postby Thoul » Thu Aug 6, '09, 11:40 pm

Sega Europe had a screenshot releasing frenzy this week. They put out many screenshots of upcoming games via Flickr and their blog. Among all this was a group of Phantasy Star Ø screenshots, which include screens that are the first released (as far as I know) to show the English translation. Check them all out at the Phantasy Star Ø Flickr set. You can see the character selection and customization menus, some bits of subtitled cutscenes, and some in-game menus.

I'll be adding a few of these to the site via Image of the Day sometime, but since there are so many, I wanted to go ahead and share instead of waiting for one at a time. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: First English Screens

Postby Lucas » Fri Aug 7, '09, 11:37 am

Sweet :wink: . Thanks for sharing Thoul :) . I seriously can't wait for this game. Just hope I can get myself a copy of it, nearly all DS RPGs sell fast.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Fri Aug 7, '09, 1:44 pm

After seeing those screens, I cannot help but anticipate the release that much more
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Fri Aug 7, '09, 4:31 pm

According to Sega America's blog, there will be some more screens in the September issue of Nintendo Power. Those are supposed to be exclusive to the magazine as well, so that's something else to keep an eye out for in the coming weeks.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Phantasy Star General