Finally found a copy...

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Finally found a copy...

Postby Thoul » Mon Dec 3, '07, 9:44 pm

Well, after looking in several stores over a period of months, I finally found myself a copy of Phantasy Star Universe. It's the PC version and I found it at Big Lots, of all places, for just $6. So, if you haven't bought the original and are looking for it, check out that store if there is one in your area.

I've started on the story mode, which is nothing special so far. It's not particularly bad yet I think, but I haven't gotten far enough to really know. I just started on Chapter 3 and so far everything has been tutorials.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Wed Dec 5, '07, 9:53 pm

Big Lots? :p They usually only have adventure games that are four or five years old, I thought. I'll have to look for it the next time I am around one.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Re: Finally found a copy...

Postby psivisthebestelysdeon » Mon Feb 18, '08, 7:41 pm

Thoul wrote:Well, after looking in several stores over a period of months, I finally found myself a copy of Phantasy Star Universe. It's the PC version and I found it at Big Lots, of all places, for just $6. So, if you haven't bought the original and are looking for it, check out that store if there is one in your area.

I've started on the story mode, which is nothing special so far. It's not particularly bad yet I think, but I haven't gotten far enough to really know. I just started on Chapter 3 and so far everything has been tutorials.
hey thoul the game gets better later
psivisthebestelysdeon
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 9

Postby hugues » Sun May 11, '08, 7:15 pm

I just saw it for $9.99 at a store called Half-Price Books http://www.halfpricebooks.com/ - they had a few copies that were new so I assume all their locations have it.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Lucas » Wed Oct 8, '08, 1:51 am

As you progress the game does get more interesting just make sure you stock up on dimates and trimates cause once you save in the middle of a mission your stuck there till you complete it pretty much :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Oct 13, '08, 10:19 pm

That's neat that you've been able to find that game, and at a reduced cost. :clap:

Tell me, all of you who have been able to find the game recently, Do you think the game is getting easier to find, and at a reduced cost, possibly because of it's age, or is it getting harder to find for many reasons and at any cost?
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Phantasy Star General