Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Final Fantasy
PostPosted: Thu May 3, '07, 8:25 pm 
Do have any fans of the "other" big roleplaying game series here? :) What games have you played in the series, and which is your favorite?

I played FF1, 4, 6, 7, and 10. I also have FF Tactics. Out of those, the one I enjoyed the most is FF 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 3, '07, 8:28 pm 
I've played I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII. I'm a big fan of the games.

Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy
PostPosted: Thu May 3, '07, 11:23 pm 
I've played a bunch of them, but I rarely finish them. I've taken a spin at I, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and X in the main series. I tried some of the spin offs too, like both Tactics games, FF Legend, and Mystic Quest. I think that the only ones I've actually finished out of all of that were IV, VI, and Mystic Quest. I enjoy the games usually, but I'm not a big fan.

I should probably replay some of these and try to finish them one day.

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 1:07 pm 
I've played FF I, FF III, FF IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX and Tactics. As for me, I've completed IV, V, VI, VII and VIII. I'm not very big fan of FF but VI and VIII are masterpieces!

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 3:07 pm 
I've played and completed basically all of them. Favorites are 3/6, 2/4, 5, and 7. I haven't yet gotten 12 so I can't say how that is.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, '07, 9:12 pm 
Quote:I'm not very big fan of FF but VI and VIII are masterpieces!

I always hear that VIII is great, but I don't understand how people can stand to play it. I'm not one of those people that needs to have great graphics in every game, but I couldn't stand to look at the battles in VIII. Everything was horribly blocky when I tried the game.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, '07, 8:38 pm 
Did anyone see that movie that came out recently, called Advent Children? If you did, what do you think of it? I've been thinking of checking it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 3, '10, 5:35 am 
Got myself a copy of FF XIII while it was on special. I’m gonna play it tonight, should be fun…I hope!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 3, '10, 6:29 am 
Liking it so far, Lucas, just have one major complaint about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 3, '10, 1:29 pm 
It’s all right so far and it has awesome graphics I must admit. And I’m used to frequent cut scenes since I put up with the Xenosaga trilogy so that didn’t bother me. But it feels very different from other games in the series. Talk about being fast-paced too.

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next