Last movie you saw?

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Last movie you saw?

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 22, '09, 12:43 am

What was the last movie you saw? Did you like it, or not? Would you recommend it to others? How would you rate the movie, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the best and 10 being the worst?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Last movie you saw?

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 22, '09, 1:14 am

Sci-Fi channel's two night movie that started this past Sunday. Knights of Bloodsteel, or some such. Very, very boring.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lucas » Wed Apr 22, '09, 1:46 am

The last movie I saw was Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. I bought the DVD for $12 AUD. It didn't really appeal to me that much mainly because I never liked FFVII a whole lot I mainly liked FFVI and FFXII. Not to mention the dubbing was kind of poor but that's probably because the mouths of the characters were animated to Japanese.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Wed Apr 22, '09, 2:38 pm

My wife and I watched Observe and Report with a couple of friends. Don't waste your money on this trash. It had some funny parts yes, but about half way through I almost fell asleep watching it and I wasn't even tired. Definately a bore...
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Apr 22, '09, 5:24 pm

Last movie I saw was The Day After Tomorrow...with rifftrax. The rifftrax was hilarious, and the movie may have been funny without it anyway because the movie tried so hard to be frightening that it went too over-the-top and ended up being funny to me.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby LordShibas » Wed Apr 22, '09, 7:33 pm

Let's just say I somehow came across the new Fast and Furious movie on my computer, and I got a chance to watch it. I was a fan of the first one, but not the 2nd and 3rd F&F movies.

Quite honestly, I was disappointed. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, and Michelle Rodriguez are all back, but that's it. No one else came back for the movie. The acting was okay, but the content was just rehash and not as good. It's really short too.
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 9

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Sun Jun 21, '09, 7:24 am

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Hangover, and if you like comedies this is definitely one to see.
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 11

Postby Thoul » Sun Jun 21, '09, 4:45 pm

The last I saw in the theater was Wolverine. I didn't get around to going until the third week, so there was almost no one there. The last movie I actually watched was... um... huh. Probably Wolverine! I don't think I've watched any on TV in quite a while now.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby H-Man » Mon Aug 2, '10, 3:13 pm

The last movie I watched was Kung Fu Chef, a Hong Kong film that plays like a 90-minute episode of Iron Chef with the occasional fun fight scene courtesy of the portly Sammo Hung. I enjoyed it. (7 out 10)
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 2, '10, 4:16 pm

I found the recent Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey, Jr. at the local library last week, so I gave that a try. It was a pretty good action movie. The detective aspect could have been played a little better, I thought. In retrospect I could see Holmes noticing things through out the movie that added up in the end, but they were all downplayed until he put them together at the end.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Feature Films