Best Classic Easter Eggs

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Best Classic Easter Eggs

Postby Thoul » Fri Oct 5, '07, 8:12 am

What do you think made the best easter egg reference to the classic series in PSO? There's a mission dealing with Tinkerbell's dog that references PSIV, the cake shop mission that goes back to PSI, weapons like Nei's Claw, Dark "Falz" instead of "Force," DF being in a box like PSII, and others that I'm sure I've forgotten.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Yoshi » Fri Oct 5, '07, 9:56 pm

I love eggs! :yes: :wink:

I would say the cake shop mission - PSI. :cake: :burp:
Yoshi
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 102

Postby newsblade » Thu Mar 27, '08, 11:20 pm

- Dezorian and Esper references (Laconium, Nei claw and the 'seal')
- Newmans (the accurate translation of numans)
- Megid and some other spells
- Meseta as trading money
- Coral/Ragol anagram
- A Ruin like PSIV's spaceship ruin which linked PSII/III

My favourite:
- Phantasy Star II Opening Title as being part of the first 35 seconds of PSO opening title (note: 35 sec on the orchestra version, less sec. on the original ver.)
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Celeith » Fri Mar 28, '08, 12:36 am

I love the music that plays when your on the spaceship, it starts off with one of PSI's I can't really remember the name.. Then it slows down then picks up with a remix of PSII's battle theme, then it branches off into something from PSIII and PSIV.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Mar 30, '08, 12:24 am

Aren't there like Solar, moon, and Star-D's? Moon sol, star dew.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Tue Apr 1, '08, 9:50 am

Theres Moon Star and Sol atomizers, Moon revives, Star fills health completely and Sol removes all status effects. That about what your lookin for?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Apr 2, '08, 5:52 am

Might be, or I might be thinking of PSU. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Phantasy Star General