Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Favorite Stallone Movie?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, '08, 5:05 am 
Since the new and probably final Rambo movie is coming out in a few days, it seems like a good time to ask, what is your all-time favorite Stallone movie? He's certainly done a lot of films, ranging from action to drama.

Personally, my favorite would be First Blood, the original Rambo movie. There are several others that I like, but that's one of my all time favorites because it's a nice mix of characters and action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, '08, 11:08 am 
Complex question.

As far as the Rambo saga go, I'd have to say the first one also - First Blood, but then I have yet to see the last one as it hasn't come out yet, so my opinion on that could change - but I doubt it.

As far as my favorite of ALL of Stallone's movies, that is very hard to say. The guy has a sort of rep as not being a very good actor in some roles or movies, but that could not be further from the truth in my opinion. I think he's done very well, and considering that he has made duel strides in some of them as screenplay writer, etc., as well, that is awesome.

Off hand, I guess I would have to say my favorite is Rocky 4 or 5, but all the Rocky movies are good. I also like his movie "Daylight". I may be alone on this one, but I think he did very well in "Judge Dredd" too. I like some of the others too, although, I don't see them much.

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]