Favorite restaurants

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Favorite restaurants

Postby Thoul » Thu Nov 1, '07, 10:55 am

When you go out to eat, or just get drive thru or whatever, where do you prefer to get your meals?

I've always been a McDonalds guy since I was a really little kid. One of my first barbers is to blame for it - to convince me to get my hair cut, they promised my father would get me McD's afterwards. Or so I'm told anyway, I don't recall it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Thu Nov 1, '07, 7:48 pm

I've never been much for restaurants or fast food places. I guess I just prefer home cooking, since it tends to be better and I know what's going in my food. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Neithird » Thu Nov 1, '07, 8:18 pm

BK! I want it my way! ;) Seriously though, I usually get Burger King. Sometimes I will go for McDonalds or Wendys or something, but Burger King's hamburgers are bigger and satisfy my appetite better.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Nov 1, '07, 8:38 pm

I rarely eat out anymore, preferring to eat at home mostly, however when I do get a chance to eat out, I prefer Krystal Hamburgers. They are small and don't fill me up too fast. I used to love McD's Big Macs or Quarter Pounders and still eat them from time to time if nothing else is available or close by. McD's has the best fries. Burger King has the best onion rings. Dairy Queen's barbecue sandwiches are ummm good too.

Uh oh, I've made myself hungry just answering this post and thinking about all this food. :lol:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Rudo » Fri Nov 2, '07, 2:59 am

Fast Food is not as good as it used to be. I don't care where you get it. I had rather have a steak from somewhere such as Longhorn or Outback Steakhouse. I like fish so Captain D's or Long John Silvers is good.
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby Thoul » Fri Nov 2, '07, 5:38 pm

Oh Dairy Queen! How could I forget that? I love to get milkshakes from there - I'll get them every chance I get, especially during the hot summer months.

Tsunami wrote:I've never been much for restaurants or fast food places. I guess I just prefer home cooking, since it tends to be better and I know what's going in my food. :D

Nothing beats a home cooked meal. :D I've really cut back on eating out in the past few years, but I used to have fast food at least once or twice a week for the convenience of getting something quickly.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wasku » Sun Nov 4, '07, 9:56 am

Mcdonalds. I think its the happy meal they catch you from when you are little
wasku
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 1

Postby lee » Sun Nov 4, '07, 11:50 pm

I like both McDonalds and Burger King. I can't decide which one of them I like more.
lee
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 7

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Nov 5, '07, 2:21 am

Wow, fast food, is just so wierd when you think about it!

I like the best, hmmm...I'd have to say MD's, but only when its absolutely necessary, I'll eat a stomach full of cereal before going out.[/img]
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 5, '07, 2:03 pm

wasku wrote:Mcdonalds. I think its the happy meal they catch you from when you are little

Good point! They do draw in a lot of kids with those and turn them into repeat customers.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Delectable Delicacies