Favorite Drink?

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Favorite Drink?

Postby Thoul » Thu Feb 14, '08, 11:46 pm

What is your favorite thing to drink? This could include anything from soft drinks you have daily to something you only drink on special occasions.

The thing I drink most often is Coca-Cola, but I like milk more than just about anything. I don't drink it all that often, but I like the taste more than anything else I've tried.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Reno » Fri Feb 15, '08, 9:21 pm

Tea and Water are my daily beverages; also a bit of fruit juice here or there, perhaps, but not every day.

As for after any sort of workout, (running, sporting; the like) I'll usually have some sort of sports drink mixed with water, (they're far too sugary if you drink them straight from the bottle).

This post feels emotionless... :blank:
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby DrkTr14ce » Sat Feb 16, '08, 5:30 pm

Hm...I hate choosing just one. But what the heck. Welch's Grape Soda. Tastes like artificial juice, but contains all the extra stuff of soda that makes you hyper. Second place goes to Barqs Root Beer.
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Feb 17, '08, 6:34 am

MIILLLK!!!! MILLK MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy: :happy_marle: :neenboo: :gs_joy: :faint:
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Feb 19, '08, 4:13 am

Tea, then water.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Delectable Delicacies