Foods and Movies

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Foods and Movies

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu May 22, '08, 5:17 pm

Have you ever wondered about which Movies promote certain foods or beverages, etc.? I got to thinking about this over the weekend.

I haven't seen it yet, but from what I have been told, the movie " Ironman " had a scene where he eats burgers from Burger King. I think Burger King also had Ironman toys or something like that in their kids meals.

I've seen ads in the paper with the new " Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull " where you can get a free ticket to see the movie by buying some Dr. Pepper soft drinks.

Can anyone else think of any others?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Sat May 24, '08, 2:21 am

The Iron Man scene was pretty blatant. I half expect to see something similar in Indy 4, since BK is doing a promotion around that now.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Qara » Sun May 25, '08, 11:44 pm

I caught a commercial with the cute little M&M guys in it. They were doing a bit about Indiana Jones and the new movie. Just love those little guys. They are so funny. :rofl:
Qara
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 53

Postby Thoul » Tue May 27, '08, 7:35 pm

Well, there was no Burger King spot in Indy 4, but there was a quick Crisco bit towards the beginning. I guess that sort of counts as food, since it's used for cooking?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Delectable Delicacies