Fan Games

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Fan Games

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Jul 23, '07, 1:50 am

Divine Dragon wrote:Hm... in my play through so far... the scorpions never bothered me.. . :?

Wait.. that third update... does that mean Noah is now Lutz? :hyper:
Are you playing Hordes of Nei right now? The bug fix is for my patch only. I made a typing error :bang: and made their defense in the 190s instead of 19: . And no, I didn't change Noah's name :lol: .

Great news! I heard back from FreshFeeling the uber-hacker of PSIV whose information led me into hacking! Perhaps he'll be able to assist in some of the things I was unable to change. :idea: I should invite him over here!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Divine Dragon » Mon Jul 23, '07, 3:30 am

The Komrade wrote:
Divine Dragon wrote:Hm... in my play through so far... the scorpions never bothered me.. . :?

Wait.. that third update... does that mean Noah is now Lutz? :hyper:
Are you playing Hordes of Nei right now? The bug fix is for my patch only. I made a typing error :bang: and made their defense in the 190s instead of 19: . And no, I didn't change Noah's name :lol: .

Great news! I heard back from FreshFeeling the uber-hacker of PSIV whose information led me into hacking! Perhaps he'll be able to assist in some of the things I was unable to change. :idea: I should invite him over here!
:rofl: Ah, righty-o
Can you change it? ._. Would you?

Oooh. FreshFeeling, interesting stuff.
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Jul 23, '07, 9:36 am

I just finished wrestling with tilesets for PSI and managed to come out alive, with my own creations: New PSI Character Sprites! This will be V1.4. That's the only new change, but all the party members look different while you're not in a dungeon!

DD: To be able to change his name to Lutz, I'll have to find the $#@! tilesets I spent all day looking for, and couldn't find. I have to be close to finding them though. I'll post if I ever find them... tomorrow.

Thoul, it's in the mail, again :D
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Divine Dragon » Mon Jul 23, '07, 4:04 pm

:? I see... well... that's a right old bugger..
Good luck! D: I really want Lutz as Lutz..
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Postby Tsunami » Mon Jul 23, '07, 7:15 pm

I am curious about how the sprites will look now. You should post screenshots! :)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Jul 24, '07, 3:33 am

I've created a site of my own, (cut and paste plus logical deduction is fantastic,) that has the newest patches as I make them, and I have screenshots there, (Trenzer, your sites are still the official sites, this is just to help out the people that email me.) I'd prefer the new sprites remain an added incentive to play, and kept secret, but here's the link for those that don't mind a minor spoiler. All the other pics of Hordes of Nei are spoilers for the patch too, so you've been warned! :evil: http://www.geocities.com/komradevladmir/

It's the fifth screenshot for Hordes of Nei.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Divine Dragon » Tue Jul 24, '07, 3:59 am

Ah, very interesting screen shots :D
I like the Purgatory ones x3

Those sprites.. :? I dunno.. I haven't played PSI in a few days now.. xDD I've forgotten what they normally look like.
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Postby Neithird » Tue Jul 24, '07, 4:08 am

Myau looks transparent... maybe it's just me. :eyebrow:
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Jul 24, '07, 5:18 am

:rofl: I should've taken a screenshot of Myau when he's not standing on a gray surface. And I just found out that Odin changes his outfit depending on where he is :o ... I've got to fix that!
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Jul 24, '07, 5:57 am

I fixed Odin, and there's another spoiler screenshot with a better background, numbered 6 posted at the site. This version is 1.41.

Thoul, since I have this site up now, would you rather just get the files yourself from there? It'd cut down on email traffic. :p
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More