Fan Games

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Fan Games

Postby Thoul » Fri Jul 20, '07, 3:44 am

Um... that update you quoted is from 2005. ;) I wish him luck and hope he's able to revive the site, but right now it looks like it's still not updated.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Fri Jul 20, '07, 3:51 am

The Komrade wrote:I also contacted Missagh at pscave.com to see if his site was still alive, and he answered, indicating he's going to start updating the site again. In fact, he did today!

"The Phantasy Star Cave Message Board is coming back online soon with a change of board script. And no, PS Cave is not dead, there are new updates and new game sections coming, so please check back later! Do not forget to join the mailing list!"

It'll be nice to have another live PS site! Though I'm camped at PS Algo. :wink:

I used to post there. Was a nice community until many of the members turned into, well, jerks for the most part. Some of the rudest people were there. :\

And I find it somewhat ironic that right after you email him, he says that it's in progress and whatnot. Reminds me of a time when I sent him an email and he said the same, flaunting a new screenshot of the message board in the works at the time. (which was roughly two years ago)

Sorry for the pessimism. More bad times than good ones at the e-dramatic PSCave. :D Heck, not too long ago someone sent me a nasty email, harassing me and posing as Missagh. The things people do, it's amazing. :roll:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Fri Jul 20, '07, 6:15 am

Whoops! :misspeak: I thought that was a little too fast, considering he hadn't done anything in a year and a half. I should have re-checked the email he sent me. He said it'd be a month or two. From what Tsunami says, it will probably be longer!

Thoul, do you by chance have any of the sprites from PSIV? I have a lot of PSIV information, but I don't have those. I think they'd be a great help to the guy that contacted who wants to make a PSIV editor.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Tsunami » Fri Jul 20, '07, 5:55 pm

I saw a site that had ripped battle sprites. Just scroll down to find them.
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/SpritesGenesis.htm

Don't know if it's of any use, but there you go. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Fri Jul 20, '07, 11:04 pm

I have a handful of PSIV sprites, but nothing that isn't also at the link Tsunami posted. Those look more organized than what I have, too.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Sat Jul 21, '07, 2:12 am

Oh, wow! Thanks Tsunami! That's a very comprehensive set of sprites. :clap: And thanks for the thought, Thoul. :wink:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Divine Dragon » Sat Jul 21, '07, 7:26 am

I recognise that site.. from when I was trying to find Fire Emblem gifs...

I later found a site that had loads of them..but unfortunately it got taken down soon after.. :(

But hey, I look forward to what you may have in store..:hmm:
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby The $ Avenger » Sun Jul 22, '07, 4:53 am

A player of PSI: Hordes of Nei found some bugs, regarding Scorpions that always dodged, and two blank spots in Shops that could be bough, one in Parolit, and one in Scion, both of which were nothing. Because of these, I've made a V1.2 that fixes those and the following bugs:

- Bug fixes of Parolit and Scion Weapon/Armor Shops.

- Bug fixes for Scorpion, Frostman, Gold Dragon.

- Reduced the cost of Diamond Armor.

- Fixed translation errors in regard to Noah. Noah is now “him” and an “esper”.

Thoul, I mailed it to you.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby The $ Avenger » Sun Jul 22, '07, 8:31 am

Ok, there's a V1.3 of Hordes of Nei that sports a couple of new cosmetic alterations to the names. Thoul, I mailed you a copy of it too. Just forget uploading 1.2. :wink:
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Divine Dragon » Sun Jul 22, '07, 2:56 pm

Hm... in my play through so far... the scorpions never bothered me.. . :?

Wait.. that third update... does that mean Noah is now Lutz? :hyper:
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More