Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, '07, 7:10 am 
Tonight I have added a new Fan Art section to the site. If you have created any PS fan art, feel free to drop by and submit it to the gallery.

Currently, the gallery features four pieces of fan art that were submitted to the site a very, very long time ago. Thanks to Santa.. and Slap Happy Rika for their submissions in years gone by.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, '07, 2:50 am 
A few years ago I drew some pictures. Character portraits, mostly. :D I was very proud of my work at the time, but now I look at it and think that I did an absolutely terrible job with it. I'm my worst critic. :lol:

Now I do drawings in my paint program with just my mouse and I've made some pictures that I'm pretty happy with...though I always get picky about things after awhile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, '07, 8:22 pm 
:yes: I'm a lot like that, too. I've never actually tried my hand at Phantasy Star art, but I did a few pieces based on other games. I could always pick out the flaws in my own work that others won't see and that was kind of discouraging to me. I'm very unforgiving when it comes to my own work.

But, maybe one day soon I'll pull out the old sketch pad and see what I can do. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, '07, 1:44 pm 
Thoul wrote:But, maybe one day soon I'll pull out the old sketch pad and see what I can do. :)

You really should! It'd be cool to see some of your drawings. :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, I made a quick, somewhat rushed picture in paint and submitted it to the art section. (Nei fans should like this, hopefully) Comedy's always a great motivation for me, so finishing it didn't take too long. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, '07, 1:04 am 
There's some nice drawings here, bravo!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 12:27 am 
Thanks for the submission, Tsunami! I got a laugh out of it. :D

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]