Fan art ideas?

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Fan art ideas?

Postby Rune_Walsh » Mon May 18, '09, 9:05 pm

Until I get a new PC (or laptop), coloring my Rune/Alys fan art will have to wait. In the meantime, I need some more ideas.

Is there a particular fan art idea that others would like to see drawn? Tsunami mentioned that she'd like to see PS III fan art with Aron, but she wasn't specific, so I'd like some more input.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Re: Fan art ideas?

Postby Snorb » Mon May 18, '09, 10:54 pm

Can I be the usual pain in the * I usually am and politely request a HughxAmy piece? =D
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon May 18, '09, 11:16 pm

Umm... How about an action scene. Maybe a PSIV one of Chaz, Rune, Rika, Wren, and Hahn taking on the Profound Darkness.

If you really want me to get specific maybe add some sort of extra bit to show a great struggle.-
-Maybe Hahn only being able to use one arm because he has damage done to his other one.
-Maybe Chaz is using the Elsydeon to remain standing up.
-Maybe Rika is in some sort of rage mode or tending to someone's wounds.
-Maybe Rune is busy casting some sort of powerful magic.
-Maybe Wren just released a burst rocket or reloading ammo.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby bretlin » Wed May 20, '09, 6:20 am

I wouldn't mind seeing an Alys/Rune pic from when they were younger. Perhaps an action scene where the two of them are fighting together against an opponent?
bretlin
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 2

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed May 20, '09, 3:11 pm

Hmmm...maybe something with Wren and Demi? I don't have anything specific in mind, I'd have to think some more on that.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Darkil » Wed May 20, '09, 4:57 pm

You could also do an action scene with Ayn, Mieu, Wren and Thea. Perhaps against Lune?
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed May 20, '09, 9:13 pm

Snorb wrote:Can I be the usual pain in the * I usually am and politely request a HughxAmy piece? =D

That isn't a bad idea! When is your birthday? I have yet to do a PS II piece... it's all PS IV thus far. :D

Atlinsmere wrote:Umm... How about an action scene. Maybe a PS IV one of Chaz, Rune, Rika, Wren, and Hahn taking on the Profound Darkness.

If you really want me to get specific maybe add some sort of extra bit to show a great struggle.-
-Maybe Hahn only being able to use one arm because he has damage done to his other one.
-Maybe Chaz is using the Elsydeon to remain standing up.
-Maybe Rika is in some sort of rage mode or tending to someone's wounds.
-Maybe Rune is busy casting some sort of powerful magic.
-Maybe Wren just released a burst rocket or reloading ammo.

You have some great ideas! I need to write these down! Maybe I can do a collage of some sort, with all these ideas present?

bretlin wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing an Alys/Rune pic from when they were younger. Perhaps an action scene where the two of them are fighting together against an opponent?

Ah, yes - Rune and Alys in their younger days; this is a great idea. Srijita had an excerpt from her (brilliant) fanfiction of Rune and Alys washing the dishes together, and that would be fun to draw. But I love your idea, also, of Rune and Alys fighting alongside each other - actually, I was thinking about doing this today! I have drawn Rune and Rika fighting, but Rune and Alys - now that would be something. :mrgreen:

Caged Wolf wrote: Hmmm...maybe something with Wren and Demi? I don't have anything specific in mind, I'd have to think some more on that.

You know, there's something about drawing androids that's especially tons of fun! I like this idea - I can already image sketching a scene of them on Zelan. :D

Darkil wrote: You could also do an action scene with Ayn, Mieu, Wren and Thea. Perhaps against Lune?

Yessssss - some PS III fan art with Lune! That way I can make Tsunami happy and ad Aron to the lot. Great idea, Darkil!

Thanks, everyone - you all have given me a lot of inspiration! Now, I need to get busy! ;)
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Srijita » Thu May 21, '09, 6:08 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:Rune and Alys washing the dishes together, and that would be fun to draw.

Oh, I'd desperately love to see your take on that scene, particularly as it features our handsome Esper in casual clothes, brandishing a dish cloth (or wearing it around his waist as an apron). But I can wait! It looks like your talents are in heavy demand, and so they should be. :)
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu May 21, '09, 9:08 pm

Srijita wrote:
Rune_Walsh wrote:Rune and Alys washing the dishes together, and that would be fun to draw.

Oh, I'd desperately love to see your take on that scene, particularly as it features our handsome Esper in casual clothes, brandishing a dish cloth (or wearing it around his waist as an apron). But I can wait! It looks like your talents are in heavy demand, and so they should be. :)

:lol: You are so sweet! I have to dig around in my e-mail inbox for that excerpt again - I think this will be my next task! (Now when is your birthday, my dear?) Ehe. :mrgreen:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Snorb » Thu May 21, '09, 10:46 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:
Snorb wrote:Can I be the usual pain in the * I usually am and politely request a HughxAmy piece? =D

That isn't a bad idea! When is your birthday? I have yet to do a PS II piece... it's all PS IV thus far. :D

My birthday's in October, a week or so before Halloween. Caek, presents, and candy! ^_^
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Next

Return to Artwork