Fan art ideas?

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: Fan art ideas?

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Feb 24, '10, 9:55 pm

MrKite wrote:We need some more "naughty" Alys and Rune fanart, because lately I've been realizing what a sexy couple they are. :D

I have some shirtless Rune Walsh planned, after I finish my Archie and Dr. Horrible stuff, is that good enough? Or do you want something a little more, hmmm... french kissy wissy? :lol:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby MrKite » Wed Feb 24, '10, 11:44 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:
MrKite wrote:We need some more "naughty" Alys and Rune fanart, because lately I've been realizing what a sexy couple they are. :D

I have some shirtless Rune Walsh planned, after I finish my Archie and Dr. Horrible stuff, is that good enough? Or do you want something a little more, hmmm... french kissy wissy? :lol:

How about both? :D Also, a pic of Alys on the beach in a two piece bikini and sunglasses would be sweet too. :D
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Feb 25, '10, 2:25 am

Good suggestions, MrKite! Now, I shall promptly add those to the to-do list... which is already long! :D
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby MrKite » Thu Feb 25, '10, 3:52 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:Good suggestions, MrKite! Now, I shall promptly add those to the to-do list... which is already long! :D

Alright! Can't wait! Make sure the pics are extra sexy!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Feb 25, '10, 4:00 am

MrKite wrote:
Rune_Walsh wrote:Good suggestions, MrKite! Now, I shall promptly add those to the to-do list... which is already long! :D

Perv...

I want it the same too though so... yeah... >.>
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby OhNoHumans » Fri Mar 12, '10, 6:56 pm

Aahhh, I got one! One of Alisa and her group when they get into Dr. Mad's home. He could be chasing after Myau, who'd of course run away, while the other three just stand there in shock for a second, trying to figure out what's going on!

I wonder if something like this has been done before by someone. Maybe one of the pictures from the Futabasha book? Hmm.

A more original idea could be Lashiec playing some card game with the Thouls to while away the time. (It would be hilarious to see him lose spectacularly at hearts, while every Thoul stays low.)

Anyway, hello there! (I'm new and all, but can't be bothered to do an intro thread... just yet at least.)
"...Please don't look at me that way. It's not nice."
OhNoHumans
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Tanith » Sat Mar 13, '10, 12:25 am

Lashiec losing at hearts? :rofl: I would love to see that! Your Dr. Mad chasing Myau idea would be great, too.

Welcome, by the way. Love your user name. :up: I've met your friends in Roron. :wink:
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby OhNoHumans » Sun Mar 14, '10, 6:27 am

Thank you (yeah, choosing a name was hard alright). Oh yes especially that cake guy who can make you a ghost party (don't get angry at him, he was clueless as to the physiology of humans...) Anyway names like this don't lend themselves well to devising nicknames... But hey quite enough about me ^^

It was mentioned earlier, but Profound Darkness would be great to see. I've only looked on DeviantART, but there's none whatsoever. Is there any at Phantasy-Star.net?

I'll have to sift through lots of stuff and see if they've ever been done.
"...Please don't look at me that way. It's not nice."
OhNoHumans
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Rune_Walsh » Fri Mar 19, '10, 11:05 pm

Great ideas, everyone. I want to do something from PSIII next, and since Tsunami hasn't been around, I'm not sure what kind of Aron piece she'd like. That will have to be set aside until I talk to her again. :(

Anyway, Kaloes' Gwyn sprite art has inspired me, so I'm going to do a "princessy" piece of Gwyn next. I'm brainstorming ideas so far... it has to have a "magical" feeling to it. I think I have an idea of how to sketch her form out, but clueless about the background... so... yeah... any advice would be welcome. ;)
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby MrKite » Sat Mar 20, '10, 12:39 am

Atlinsmere wrote:
MrKite wrote:

Perv...

I want it the same too though so... yeah... >.>

*, I'm getting tired of everybody calling me a perv just because I like sexy girls and sexy pics. Do you think that's funny or something?

MrKite
Sage
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork