Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fan Art I've done
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 7:32 am 
Just some fan art I've done of the series. From my very first picture, to later ones :D I hope you enjoy them ^_^

Image Nei, Rika, and Myau at the beach. I did this for an Animerica swimsuit competition drawing but they never put mine in their fan art ;_;

Image An older picture if Rika I did in my Cg Illustrator program

Image Black and white Sketch of Rune. I still need to color it in.

Image Fan art of Rika and Myau. I still need to color this in too.

If you have an idea, please let me know :D

Post subject: Re: Fan Art I've done
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 9:06 am 
They're all cute. I wish I had the patience to colour in my drawings like you but sadly I leave most of mine as sketches. Well done very nice job :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 9:27 am 
But sketches are good as well. Look at * Amano, most of his professional artwork looks like a sketch. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 4:02 pm 
The straight profile of Rune reminds me of ancient Egyptian art. The rest are very cute...with maybe a small dash of cute-creepy thrown in somewhere along the lines. It has personality. This is good. But yeah, I'd definitely like to see the ones that aren't colored get colored. :yes:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 4:24 pm 
Yeah I plan on it. I got caught up doing commissions for people on other sites that they got pushed aside.
I tried drawing Rune once before in bed with Rika, Alys, and Demi fawning over him but it didn't turn out right. I need to do a better picture of him ^_^

Thanks for the comment :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 11:11 pm 
Dudes! I remember Animerica! Good times. It was so much better than ShonenJump. But I digress.

Your fanart, though! Cutesy-cutesy!!! I squeal at the one of Myau, Rika, and Nei - look at Myau's paws! So kawaii :D

And I freak out over any drawing of Rune, so um, yeah... I am just loving it! Can't wait to see it colored ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, '09, 12:28 am 
Those are really cute! You're really creative--not one of your pictures is dull or boring to look at. I really like the first picture--it looks like Rika, Nei, and Myau are having fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, '09, 4:05 am 
Yeah Animerica...*** Stupid Animerica X<

I'll get them colored in soon though. And let me know if you'd like to see anything else. :D

Thank you for the compliments ^^

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]