Exotic Fruits

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Exotic Fruits

Postby H-Man » Sun Jul 11, '10, 1:59 pm

I've been testing out a number of exotic fruits here recently. They include:

Atemoya - Excellent fruit that's the hybrid of a sweetsop and a cherimoya. Very sweet and tasty.

Mangosteen - Not bad, but nothing great. Has a hard, purplish outer covering with a whitish flesh that looks like lychee.

Nespera - Small orange fruit resembling a small apricot, but with little flavor.

Horned Melon - Also known as the African Horned Cucumber, it tastes like the center of a cucumber (i.e. has almost no taste whatsoever).

More fruits to be discussed later.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Re: Exotic Fruits

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sun Jul 11, '10, 8:35 pm

Those are some interesting sound fruits! I don't think I have ever heard of any of them. They sound very tasty though.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Exotic Fruits

Postby H-Man » Sun Jul 11, '10, 8:58 pm

You owe it to yourself to try the atemoya or the sweetsop. Its cousin, the soursop, has its juice sold in canned form at Asian supermarkets.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Return to Delectable Delicacies