Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 6:58 am 
Have you ever, by accident or on purpose, found out a Christmas present someone had bought for you before they gave it to you? Maybe you stumbled across a receipt, overheard a phone call, or opened a package received in the mail and found out what the present was?

I did happen to stumble across one or two accidentally a few weeks ago myself, but I forgot what they were. I didn't see the actual presents, but I found the same thing in a store and was going to buy, only to be told I couldn't do that. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 4:51 pm 
I can't recall ever finding out about a present early. That's good, IMO, because it preserves the suspense. I'd hate to know in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 8:30 pm 
My parents would always go on ahead and stick the presents under the tree. So we'd have to wait awhile with them sitting right there in front of us. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, '07, 6:22 am 
I did, and it didn't really ruin it, because I didn't know it was a present for us. XDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, '07, 7:05 pm 
Yes, I certainly have found them. Didn't get to keep them when I found them though. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, '07, 7:02 pm 
XDDDDD Thats a bit mean. Why couldn't ya keep em? Its not like their any less grand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, '07, 8:59 pm 
Tsunami wrote:My parents would always go on ahead and stick the presents under the tree. So we'd have to wait awhile with them sitting right there in front of us. :lol:

We're doing that this year. We've got a ton of presents sitting under the tree already. We've almost finished our shopping, so now it's just torture waiting for the big day to come. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, '07, 8:46 pm 
Only a week left! *adds to the suspense*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, '07, 4:13 am 
Yeah, just a few more days now. :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, '07, 7:10 am 
Technically at the moment I'm posting its Christmas eve. Only 23 hours, 49 minutes and 10 seconds left!

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]