Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Eureka
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, '09, 8:11 pm 
Anyone watch the show on the syfy (sci-fi) channel called "Eureka"? The new season started last week, but I missed the first show. Did anyone else see the season premiere and can you tell me what happened?????

I didn't see this show when it first ran, but i got hooked on it watching a marathon of shows on the sci-fi channel last year.

Any other fans of "Eureka" here????

Post subject: Re: Eureka
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, '09, 10:04 pm 
Oh, was that last week? I was kind of looking forward to it, but I didn't have time to relax much then. Maybe they'll rerun it this week.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, '09, 3:49 am 
Nope, didn't see Eureka, but did watch the premiere of Warehouse 13.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, '09, 6:50 pm 
I also missed Warehouse 13 on Friday after looking forward to it for a while, but I did catch it on Sunday. It was pretty good. I thought it was a bit slow moving for a premiere, but it was good enough that I want to see a few more episodes. What did you think of it?

According to Comcast's TV listings (which have been wrong before), both the Warehouse 13 and Eureka episodes from Friday are airing again tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, '09, 5:13 am 
Warehouse 13 is off to a bit of a slow start, but like you also said, I'd like to see some more of it. Hard to say what sort of direction the series will take based solely off of one episode.

It actually debuted on Tuesday night, they then reran it on Friday and Sunday nights. New episodes of it will air on Tuesday nights.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, '09, 5:06 pm 
Well, I keep missing "Eureka". Only remembered about it last night in time to catch half of it. I hope they do a marathon rerun of these new shows sometime so I can catch up again.

I have never heard of "Warehouse 13". What's that show about?

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]