EOTA Artwork - Claire Revision

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

View Gallery Page

Re: EOTA Artwork - Claire Revision

Postby H-Man » Wed Dec 1, '10, 10:42 am

Tanith wrote:(Sorry, I sew and have created a few of my own clothing designs. I pick up on design elements really easily.)

Tanith, is there anything she can't do?
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Tanith » Wed Dec 1, '10, 2:10 pm

H-Man wrote:
Tanith wrote:(Sorry, I sew and have created a few of my own clothing designs. I pick up on design elements really easily.)

Tanith, is there anything she can't do?

Your nose. It is brown. :P

@Xander- Actually I didn't mean the neckline (and now I see how confusing my last post was; that'll teach me to post at strange hours of the night). Though v-necks are flattering, I really meant those three jewels on her cape. I actually really like the boatneck (another neckline) of her robe and its blue trim. It looks nice on her, because she has a long neck. So kudos on matching the neckline with her own neck! :D

Anyway, what I meant was, if you made the middle cape jewel longer, it would be a more interesting design element, I think. (Hence the v-shape.) Sorry for the confusion! Wow, proofread next time, Tanith.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Xander » Wed Dec 1, '10, 10:06 pm

Ah no problem. Probably partly my fault as well anyways. As well as making the middle jewel longer I might stagger them 3 at the bottom a bit too, so the middle one hangs further down. So in a way it continues the shape formed by her collar and hood.

I just realised the picture's sitting a bit slanted. Must have been when I scanned it in. I'll maybe take that chance to swap a new background in as well.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Previous

Return to Artwork