Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Chris Federle - terran Fighter

Chris Federle - terran Fighter

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Sun Aug 8, '10, 11:19 pm 
huzzah! I am done colouring it! Also I changed the lineart from the first post to the coloured version, I'll post the lineart right now...

^_^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 8, '10, 11:34 pm 
Well I wouldn't call it cheating as many professional artists are trained by using base tracing for muscle memory, just the same as learning the piano or guitar.

The colour looks great though and the background really makes it pop!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 8, '10, 11:42 pm 
Thanks von. I did manage to fix a few things while colouring, including the one leg and the shoe. And I am pretty happy about the end result, considering how I never shaded something like this before. I ended up looking at a bunch of different pictures for the lighting.

All together for colouring this, it took me give or take 4-6 hours. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 2:32 am 
Excellent work, Atlin! You look ready to take on Algo! You did a great job with the coloring, too. The shading looks pretty spot-on. That background is rockin', too!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 2:35 am 
Just keep in mind, once I can see again I might very well be, more like this. Until then I shall stay in the corner in the fetal position. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 8:12 am 
That colouring you did... it's great. Excellent work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 8:31 am 
See Solar, I could pass as Revo's Nephew. =P

Thanks for the compliment man. Always appreciate it. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 8:37 am 
Wow, now I really do see the resemblance to Hahn here. ^^ It's even more striking now that its coloured, and that background is amazing. Really gives it that cyber-punk effect. Which is what PS2/EOTA is about, after all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 8:40 am 
Thanks Lyla. Another reason why I chose the background is because I like computers, what better way than to grab a chip? It was just a coincidence that it suited EOTA as well. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 10:24 pm 
Excellent, Atlin. :clap:

They are both great. I really like the colored version better. Unique background also. :)

Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next