Corg from EOTA

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Corg from EOTA

Corg from EOTA

View Gallery Page

Corg from EOTA

Postby H-Man » Fri May 27, '11, 2:43 pm

I know that EOTA is no longer part of the Fringes, but since Corg, my character on EOTA, has shown up in another incarnation here on two Muskie-winning stories (and who himself won a Muskie), I felt it would be appropriate to share my drawing of him with the community. I hope you enjoy.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Re: Corg from EOTA

Postby tilinelson2 » Sat May 28, '11, 3:09 am

Nice sketch. You should draw more, you have a good perception for shadows. If you train more, you will be able to adjust the proportions.

Well, this Corg is not that Corg, but anyway it is good to see him drawn.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sun May 29, '11, 12:40 am

Very good drawing, H-Man. I had forgotten that you were a talented artist until I remembered the photo of Susan, I think it was, that you previously shared with us. You should do more artwork. I'd love to see some of Corg's other friends also. :)

Somehow I had pictured Corg in my mind as having very long hair, but I think the short hair looks very nice. :clap: I hope we see more of Corg, and have more stories to read about him too. :clap:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Bragatyr » Sun May 29, '11, 11:26 pm

Nicely done, and I especially like the very dynamic pose. That kind of thing is tricky to do. I also love the shirt (it's just hilarious), but since I'm not familiar with EOTA I just have to know the backstory behind it.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby Aeroprism » Mon May 30, '11, 12:45 am

Bragatyr wrote:since I'm not familiar with EOTA I just have to know the backstory behind it.

EOTA (End of the Age) is a roleplay universe based on Phantasy Star 2. In july 2010, it made its debut "online" but has since then moved to a dedicated forum. Lots of EOTA players are actually members of Fringes.

About the topic at hand: Corg is a character that I like more and more each passing day. It is extremely fun to orchestrate events around this character and H-Man roleplays him like a pro.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Bragatyr » Mon May 30, '11, 3:50 pm

Is Corg known for wearing this awesome shirt, though? I've gotta find out more about that. Are there any stories where this is particularly referenced?
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Postby H-Man » Mon May 30, '11, 3:53 pm

Yes, the shirt is referenced in his EOTA background story. He has another shirt with a similar band name on it, too. I'll have to see if I can't post the story here, just for reference.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Bragatyr » Mon May 30, '11, 4:01 pm

Oh my God, it's a band name? That's even more awesome. I'd love to see the story, and thanks for letting me know.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon May 30, '11, 6:46 pm

Bragatyr wrote:Is Corg known for wearing this awesome shirt, though? I've gotta find out more about that. Are there any stories where this is particularly referenced?

You might also enjoy reading this story with Corg and friends written by H-Man, if you haven't read it already:

beyond-reality-vt5198.html

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Artwork