EOTA Art - Dee Estiano

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

EOTA Art - Dee Estiano

EOTA Art - Dee Estiano

View Gallery Page

EOTA Art - Dee Estiano

Postby H-Man » Wed Jun 1, '11, 4:16 pm

Here's a picture of Dee Estiano, Lohengrin Corg's best friend and confidant. I'll probably post the stories here later on in the original fiction category. Hope you all enjoy!
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Re: EOTA Art - Dee Estiano

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jun 2, '11, 1:25 am

Oh, she's beautiful. I love her eyes and hair. Terrific drawing, H-Man. I look forward to getting to know her better by reading your stories. :yes:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby tilinelson2 » Thu Jun 2, '11, 12:25 pm

Estiano, heh? I can see from where it comes :p

As for the drawing, it is quite good because she is very realistic. I allows my mind to imagine a real woman who would be drawn like that.

With a bit more practice, you could get a "bico" drawing portraits of the passersby in Praça da República :p But, seriously, your style is similar to those portraits and you should take it as a compliment for your drawings.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby H-Man » Thu Jun 2, '11, 1:44 pm

tilinelson2 wrote:Estiano, heh? I can see from where it comes :p

Well, in one of the stories, she wears "sexy librarian glasses" in order to look more attractive. When I was thinking about what to name her, I rememebered that part and, obviously, Marjorie Estiano's look in "Caminho das Índias" and it all made sense. ;)
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Return to Artwork