Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Elisa (July 2011)

Elisa (July 2011)

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Elisa (July 2011)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, '11, 3:11 am 
It's been such a long time since I've drawn her. So here she is, my precious second heroine of Accepting Fate in the quiet times on Palma; before she became a host body for the Profound Darkness. This is also the very first colour drawing I have ever done for Elisa as well.

Post subject: Re: Elisa (July 2011)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, '11, 12:23 pm 
Nice drawing! Hey, butterflies, white dress, clean water, flower in the hair... I wonder if it is symbolic or just a coincidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, '11, 7:52 pm 
Great work, Lucas. :) All the imagery in this drawing reminds me of the Spring season. The plants, the butterfly, the water... even Elisa herself. You've done an excellent job at providing a setting for her here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, '11, 5:46 am 
Yes, Elisa deliberately does have the the whole purity and one with mother nature theme about her. Thanks guys, glad you like her. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, '11, 11:11 am 
Excellent artwork, Lucas! :clap:

Elisa looks happy, contented, and serene in that setting. Great colors. I especially like the butterfly. The flower in her hair is a nice touch also.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, '11, 8:21 pm 
Her name is unusual but pretty. I like the way you have drawn her in this scene and all the accessories surrounding her. One little thing that caught my eye is that one of her legs is slightly smaller in width than the other leg. The leg that is close to the signature name looks better in size and appearance to me. Her dress is chic and she looks cool and comfortable in it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, '11, 11:28 pm 
Lucas wrote:before she became a host body for the Profound Darkness.

Wow. Nice picture, and what a dark story behind it!

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]