The Corruption of Lashiec Fan Art

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

The Corruption of Lashiec Fan Art

Postby Lucas » Tue Oct 6, '09, 9:18 am

Well this is my second fan art of Lashiec. I was inspired by the concept of Dark Force corrupting Lashiec’s soul and turning him into the all-powerful twisted beast he is. As you can see I didn’t go into extreme detail on Dark Force’s face because the focus is on Lashiec being consumed by his evil aura. I did however try to make a note of Dark Force’s menacing hands symbolising the strength this life form holds. I could imagine this being part of a Manga and a speech bubble coming out of Dark Force saying “You work for me now…Emperor Lashiec!” Anyway’s hope you guys all like it. I don’t plan on colouring it however, well not at this stage anyway.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: The Corruption of Lashiec Fan Art

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Oct 6, '09, 3:15 pm

He looks...demonic. Very very demonic. And that's a good thing. Nicely done, Lucas. :up:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Oct 6, '09, 6:07 pm

Are you perhaps going to add more detail to it?Because it could be a good piece if you ink it in and use cross-hatch shading. :yes: That method always works,especially for evil characters.They tend to be heavily shaded,to give off that dark aura. :)
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Lucas » Wed Oct 7, '09, 2:08 am

Glad you both like it.
@ CW: Yeah I think I succeeded in making him look demonic too. :)

@ Lyla: I don't really have any inks and toners at my disposal but when I used to do creative arts I had a lot of experience with those techniques. I may consider doing it if ever get my ands on an artist ink set some time. Thanks for the idea though.
:wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Return to Artwork