Page 1 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 4, '07, 9:50 pm 
Let's see if we can remember all the easter eggs in PSIV that were references to other games. :D It can be another Phantasy Star or an unrelated game. These are the ones I recall off the top of my head:
  • Statue of Luveno from PSI
  • Statue of Alis & Myau in Termi
  • Statues of Alis in Esper Mansion
  • Some books in Saya's school. I don't remember all the games they mentioned. One was Ecco the Dolphin. Does anyone remember the others?
  • The crashed PSIII worldship
  • Rappies
  • The town Tyler being named after the PSII pirate
  • The Landale ship

I know there are more, but they're escaping me at the moment. If you can, please do add to this list. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 4, '07, 11:09 pm 
Sorry, I don't have any to add, but just had to say what a neat topic, especially with Easter (and all those Easter Eggs) fast approaching. :egg:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 4, '07, 11:10 pm 
Thoul wrote:[*]Some books in Saya's school. I don't remember all the games they mentioned. One was Ecco the Dolphin. Does anyone remember the others?

"A Day with Ecco" and "Run, Hedgehog, Run" or something to that effect. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 5, '07, 4:22 pm 
Yep, that's right. :D There was also "The Golden Axe Volume 3" and a biography of Luveno/Lubetz. Some other books were there, too, but I don't think they were game references.

Some other "easter eggs" that refer to PS1 would be the shortcake shop, almost everything sold in Termi, Lutz & Lashiec & the Eclipse Torch, the Musk Cats, and Gryz's Laco-Axe. I can't think of any others right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 5, '07, 6:59 pm 
So Sonic and Golden Axe were the other ones. Thanks, I couldn't remember what they were. For some reason, only the Ecco one ever sticks in my mind. Weird, since I never played the Ecco game. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, '07, 5:52 pm 
Didnt Chaz mention something about a gamegear also?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, '07, 12:07 am 
I think I remember that too, now that you mention it. I couldn't find it in the game when I played part of it recently, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, '07, 6:04 pm 
Sain Cai wrote:Didnt Chaz mention something about a gamegear also?

Yes! I remember that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, '07, 4:30 pm 
I know it was in a town, maybe Aiedo or Krup. 2nd floor of a building. I also want to say it was where there was a prostitute :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, '07, 7:00 pm 
It would probably have to be Aiedo, then. I don't think Krup had any two story buildings.

Page 1 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next