Easiest Game Ever

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: Easiest Game Ever

Postby MrKite » Wed Dec 23, '09, 12:52 pm

Thoul wrote:In your opinion, what is the easiest video game you've ever completed from start to finish? How long did it take you to run through it the first time?

For me, it's the first Contra. I was able to get through it in half an hour the first time I played.

I never played it, but back in 2003, I saw a review for this fighting game called Kakuto Chojin, and it said the game is so easy you can beat it without losing one match or one continue. But I've played fighting games like that before though, like that KOF game for the GBA I got back in 2003.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Abominae » Fri Jan 1, '10, 8:46 pm

Altered Beast. Me and my brother beat that game on all three difficulty modes (Easy/Medium/Hard) the first day we had it in almost exactly 3 hours...

"Son, I am disappoint!"
Abominae
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 27

Postby MrKite » Sun Jan 3, '10, 12:21 am

Abominae wrote:Altered Beast. Me and my brother beat that game on all three difficulty modes (Easy/Medium/Hard) the first day we had it in almost exactly 3 hours...

"Son, I am disappoint!"

Wow, I've NEVER beaten the Genesis version. Not even on Easy! I keep dying on level 3. I've beaten the arcade version though, but I was playing it on MAME, so I guess it doesn't count.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Previous

Return to General Gaming