Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 3:44 am 
I've had various Smash Mouth songs stuck in my head all day.

Anyone else have an earworm right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 3:57 am 
I hope not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 4:06 am 
:) Silly! I can always give you an earworm, though. Muahaha. *goes off to find really annoying songs on youtube*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 5:07 am 
That "sounds" horribly unpleasant. Down here we have an insect called an "earwig" that has been known to crawl into peoples ears. Unfortunately, the insect is only capable of forward motion making it a serious medical issue should one ever get into someone's ear. The insect prefers the comforts of moist decaying wood to houses thankfully, so primarily a threat to campers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 5:49 am 
Well, sometimes earworms are pleasant. I had one of Vivaldi's concertos stuck in my head the other day, and it was quite enjoyable.

However, I am in a devilish mood and present an annoying earworm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 7:27 am 
If yer gonna go Baha Men try this on fer size... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw4dhBaZpzc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 9:21 am 
@Tweeg - that's an urban legend! Earwigs are extremely creepy and gross, and yes, they "can" crawl into your ear, but couldn't cause any damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 8, '10, 6:43 pm 
Honestly, in all the camps I've been on, earwigs have never been something I've heard of being a problem for anyone. They're household pests. It's ticks you want to watch for in the outdoors. So yeah, pure myth.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]