Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, '11, 3:24 pm 
A tribute I decided to make for the original Earthbound Zero game or Mother, since I've been playing it on and off recently. In all honesty as much as I enjoyed the SNES Earthbound I think I’m finding this one just a tiny bit better, but that's just my opinion. Also all the gameplay video segments in here are from some recordings I did during my play-through. I haven’t beaten it yet but I’m darn close. Pretty awesome NES game if I do say so myself. Gotta love the look of Giegue too, or Giygas I think he's called.

I wonder if CW will approve this :lol:

Well enjoy! :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, '11, 3:43 pm 
Giygas or Giegue depends on if you're talking the Japanese version or translated version...or if you're talking Earthbound Zero or Earthbound. Take your pick. ;)

I'll watch this later, though, can't really do that right now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, '11, 4:21 am 
I have never played the game Earthbound. This video makes me want to play it now. Is it a hard game to beat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, '11, 11:54 pm 
Yes, the first game of the series (the one in this video) is difficult. However, if you get a rom of it, you can download an easy patch which makes monsters give you twice as much money and experience, so you don't have to level-grind as much.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]