Marvel vs Capcom II for the 360

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Marvel vs Capcom II for the 360

Postby itsbobtista » Tue Aug 18, '09, 6:13 am

Anyone buy this yet? I just got it this morning, and it brings back fond memories of whipping my friend's butts on the Dreamcast version. Very fun game. Still trying to figure out how to do a triple hyper combo. Not sure why I cannot figure it out; I was so good on the Dreamcast version :(
itsbobtista
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 9

Re: Marvel vs Capcom II for the 360

Postby Lucas » Tue Aug 18, '09, 8:27 am

Yeah man it is a great fighting game (I swear Capcom makes the best fighters). I don't have a 360 but I own the PS2 version of MVC 2 and I also own the original MVC for the original Playstation. I like MVC 2 more because it has Akuma in it. :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Aug 18, '09, 2:56 pm

I don't have a 360, nor am I really that much into fighting games with two exceptions. The first is Smash Brothers for it being a very different approach to the genre, and the second is War of the Monsters, for its B-movie cheesiness (MST3K fan here...) and endless "make your own fun" potential. So I'm probably never going to get this game. However, I do enjoy watching people play other fighting games, especially if they're really good at them.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 18, '09, 6:08 pm

I'm not much of one for fighters either, but I might check this out just for the Marvel aspect. I'm a big comic fan, so that makes it interesting. I never got a chance to play the first one, but of course I've heard a lot of great things about it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to General Gaming