Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Susan Matthews

Susan Matthews

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Drawing of my daughter
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, '10, 2:52 am 
Here's a drawing of my daughter Susan that I made on Sunday evening. I know it's not perfect; I had problems making the eyes equal. I usually use a ruler when I draw so I can keep everything in exact mathematical proportion to the photos I draw from. I didn't have one on hand when I did this, so some of the proportions may be off. Let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, '10, 4:15 am 
Very nice, H-Man. Faces are hard, and without a ruler, I imagine nearly impossible, since there is a lot of symmetry and proportion involved. I think you did a great job without those tools. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, '10, 7:30 pm 
Might not be perfect H-Man, but it looks good. Considering how you didn't use a ruler, I'd say you did a pretty fine job. I wouldn't mind seeing more from you.

Your daughter is cute by the way. ^_^ I just compared this picture to the one you posted in the PIcture topic and I say you did a fine job H-Man.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, '10, 11:00 pm 
Great drawing, H-Man! You captured the innocence and expectation of the young child in her eyes, I think. Very nice. Your daughter is a real beauty indeed. :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 4:26 am 
Very well done, H-Man. It's certainly a lot better than I could do without a ruler! :lol: I'm sure your daughter will treasure this drawing as she grows up. :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]