Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dr. Pepper recipe
PostPosted: Tue May 5, '09, 6:09 am 
Wow, what a find this was, perhaps the original recipe for Dr. Pepper, the soft drink. :starry-eyed: :

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30562206/?gt1=43001

Post subject: Re: Dr. Pepper recipe
PostPosted: Tue May 5, '09, 1:58 pm 
That's an interesting piece. If it's true, I wonder how it ended up at an antiques store.

PostPosted: Tue May 5, '09, 6:10 pm 
Darkil wrote:That's an interesting piece. If it's true, I wonder how it ended up at an antiques store.

So true, Darkil! :yes: I have no idea how it wound up there, but this is why I love antique places, flea markets, and things of that type...you can NEVER tell what kinds of treasures you might find there! I would assume if this is the real deal that perhaps it got thrown out or given away by mistake or something. Or perhaps it belonged to someone who passed away and their relatives didn't know what in the world it was and discarded it. Hard to say, it could have happened any way. But, you made another good point, "if it's true", as I think that option also needs to be explored more.

PostPosted: Wed May 6, '09, 12:14 am 
If it is real, what a find! They should try throwing those ingredients together and see what comes out of it. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, '09, 7:02 am 
I'm not a fan of Dr. Pepper at all (my boyfriend, meanwhile, loves it :lol: ) but I still think that's a cool find.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 1:56 pm 
Now if only I could stumble upon something like that XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]