Dog thinks she gets to drive XD

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Dog thinks she gets to drive XD

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Apr 20, '14, 10:33 pm

I was watching my brother's dog, Misty over the weekend. And I went to Lowes to pick up a new lawn mower. I load it up, open the door and....

That is my truck. She actually climbed up over the console between the two seats so she could take my seat. XD She would not go back either. And people in the parking lot were giving me funny looks. All I could say was, "She thinks she gets to drive! XD." She's a Chocolate Labrador Retriever, and her name's Misty.

And just to the right of the picture, the reflection in the glass is me taking the picture with my camera phone.
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Re: Dog thinks she gets to drive XD

Postby Bragatyr » Sun Apr 20, '14, 10:53 pm

That is awesome, Prince Noah, dogs are so amazing and hilarious about stuff like that. Beautiful dog, she clearly has places she needs to go!
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Re: Dog thinks she gets to drive XD

Postby Wolf Bird » Sun Apr 20, '14, 11:18 pm

She's a lovely dog, smooth, beautiful coat. :) Sounds that she, like most dogs, does some kind of funny things sometimes! Maybe she just wants to sit in your lap as you drive.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Return to Entertainment