Phantasy Star Adventure in english on a real Game Gear

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Phantasy Star Adventure in english on a real Game Gear

Postby MrKite » Fri Feb 10, '23, 5:02 pm

Hello my fellow FoA residents! I have purchased my first Phantasy Star-related item in a while, and it is a reproduction cart of the english translation of Phantasy Star Adventure for the Game Gear! And I wanted to share it with you all! I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally own a repro cart of PSA in english. This also marks the first time I've ever bought a repro for the Game Gear, so it's especially a special occasion because of that. Sadly, the password feature in this version doesn't work, but this isn't the guy who sold the cart's fault, that is an unfortunate flaw of the person who did the translation. But it's better than nothing though and I am still happy to own it. The guy I bought it from also had Phantasy Star Gaiden in english, but I never really had an interest in that. I always preferred to have Phantasy Star Adventure because of how different it looked in contrast to most of the other installments in the series. Another unfortunate matter though is that my Game Gear was low on battery power when I was filming, which I was not expecting. And I tried to show as much of it as I could before the power ran out, and I sadly did not get to any battle sequences. Prior to this, I have only tried out Phantasy Star Adventure a handful of times. From what I am told, you can beat the whole game in less than an hour.

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Classic Series