Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Doctor Returns
PostPosted: Sun Jun 8, '08, 8:19 am 
Adventuring on Motavia is a dangerous business, so it should be no surprise that Rolf and friends often visited this doctor for medicial treatment. The Generation 2 doctor is almost completely unchanged from the original version. He is only missing the red cross symbol from his uniform. He doesn't seem to have kept his nurses either, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 8, '08, 10:02 pm 
he must of finally realized that the nurses were stealing stuff from his office and whatever so he finally let them go.

Post subject: Re: Doctor Returns
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, '17, 6:17 pm 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Every planet needs a good doc! Needs to get the Nurses back though. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, '17, 5:31 am 
Doctor: It doesn't matter, Amy. You missed ten months worth of shifts while you and those six were gallivanting all over Algo. You're still fired.
Amy: But I'm much-improved in the medical arts... ;_;
Doctor: You were on Motavia's Most Wanted.
Amy: That actress who played me didn't look, sound, or act anything like me. >_<
Doctor: We had security clean out your office. Your effects are in that banker's box.
Rolf: (looks through the box) Are you sure this stuff's yours, Amy? The only things in here are a jar full of chocolate drops, a framed picture of your parents, a plushie that looks like you, and a bottle of spicy mayonnaise.

Last edited by Snorb on Fri Jun 16, '17, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, '17, 12:18 pm 
The doctor is the same as in the original ! Fun to see even if the red cross is misssing. And unfortunate about the missing nurses too :(

SNORB : So Amy/Anne was one of the nurses in the back of the office ? Could have been ! But : :rofl:

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]