Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 8:46 pm 
Since this is the time of year when many people are wrapping presents, I thought I'd ask this question. Some stores offer wrapping services for an additional fee. Do you use those, or do all of your wrapping at home yourself?

I always wrap the presents myself. It adds a more personal touch to the gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 8:53 pm 
Nah, I get someone else to do it. I'm all thumbs with that sort of stuff. :bang:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 10:38 pm 
I always like to choose my own wrap, makes it more, My present fo you! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 2:25 am 
I enjoy the wrapping as much as I do the unwrapping, so I always like to do it myself.

Did anyone see the Transformers wrapping paper that's out this year? Man, that stuff is so incredibly ugly! It's so blurry that you can't see the robot designs on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, '07, 6:19 am 
We only like the best kinds of paper, like the expensive sparkly rolls. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, '07, 4:22 am 
We had a couple of sparkly rolls last year, I think. They were really nice to see and use. I didn't see any for sale thus year, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 8, '08, 8:02 pm 
Bumping this thread up for this current holiday season.

How about it, are you wrapping your own presents this year, or having it done for you?

Some stores probably do it for free, if you buy something there. Other places probably charge a fee to do it.

Would you pay extra money for someone else to wrap presents for you?

What type of wrapping paper are you using this year?

As for me, no way! I'd rather do it myself. I'm not real sure what we are using this year as I haven't wrapped any presents yet - haven't even bought anything either. Guess I'd better get started very soon. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 8, '08, 10:31 pm 
Wrapping it all myself again, though I did have a bit of help from another family member. Just plain, Christmasy patterned paper this year. Money is tight, so I picked out a few cheap rolls at a local Dollar General.

I wouldn't pay a fee for someone else to wrap my presents. I may not be a professional, but I'm good enough to do it myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 8, '08, 10:39 pm 
Thoul wrote:I wouldn't pay a fee for someone else to wrap my presents. I may not be a professional, but I'm good enough to do it myself.

I'm the same way, plus it seems more in the spirit to do it yourself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 5, '09, 6:01 pm 
Bumping this thread up for the current year of 2009 so some of our newer members (and older ones too) can express their views/opinions on this holiday topic. :)

So, are you wrapping presents for yourself this year or having them wrapped?

As for me, I still wrap myself if possible.

Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next