Page 1 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, '07, 1:55 pm 
Have you ever bought any of the rare things related to Phantasy Star, like figurines, Japan only game releases, or books?

I have the PS Compendium artbook and the original PSII hint book, but that's all. I'd love to get some of the map posters that were included in some of the original game releases.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, '07, 2:55 pm 
Hm, nope. I wanted to get one of the Nei figurines once, but I never got around to doing it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, '07, 6:01 pm 
Well, I'd love to own the compendium, but I read NO japanese, so...

I have been eyeing those little nei figures, though....

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 12:45 am 
I don't have anything, but I'd kill for the Phantasy Star III Unofficial Character Book... Even if I can't understand anything in Japanese, it'd be great to have. D:

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 9:05 pm 
Wow, I had forgotten all about that PSIII book. I wanted to get one of those back in the day, but I never did. Hm, I wonder what they go for on eBay...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 9, '07, 11:14 pm 
I have the Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III hint books, but that's about it. Unless you count the games themselves, had to go through quite some trouble to get PSII, PSIII and PSIV on Ebay (along with a Genesis to play them).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, '10, 2:04 am 
Bumping a very old thread... but why start a new one? :p

Well, I own the Compendium (a superb book for all PS fans), a Nei Figurine and some hint books, but I´m looking forward to World of Phantasy Star and maybe some Futabasha Book.
I´d love PS III Character Book, but since Toyo Ozaki site went out of business, it is almost impossible to find one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, '10, 1:28 pm 
I own nothing rare :-p

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, '10, 2:15 am 
Depends on your definition of 'rare'. ;p

I have the PS Compendium, the World of PS book, two copies of each of the remakes, the Sega Direct version of the PS Complete Collection, the Saturn PS Collection...and that's probably about it.

-Corey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, '10, 3:37 am 
No, I don't have anything either. I would love to have some of the PS figurines though.

Page 1 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next