Do you drink or eat while gaming?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Do you drink or eat while gaming?

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:03 am

When you're playing a game, do you keep something to eat or drink nearby?

I usually don't because I don't want to risk getting the controllers wet, but sometimes when playing a PC game I will go get a Coke and drink it as I play.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:14 am

If I'm hungry, I'll pause or stop the game to get something to eat. When it comes to drinking, however, I don't mind doing that while playing.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Nov 10, '07, 3:40 am

No, I'm too busy playing to eat. If I have been playing for a very long time, though, I might have to take pit stop breaks and grab a drink on the way. :wink:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 10, '07, 9:23 am

I'm too lazy and into my game to stop playing to get something to eat. XD I'll wait till I get bored or have to go potty, then I'll stop. lol
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Neithird » Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:31 pm

Sometimes I will keep some Pringles chips or other non-greasy food nearby and snack while I eat. Usually I get so occupied with the game that I just wait until I get really hungry or thirsty, then cut the game off and go grab something.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby LordShibas » Mon Nov 12, '07, 11:25 pm

I usually keep my gaming and eating apart from each other. I watch my anime when I eat. Shortly after, I game. I don't mind an energy drink or 2 while playing, but rarely do I game and eat at the same time.
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 9

Return to General Gaming