Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 5, '09, 5:59 pm 
Bumping this thread up for the current year of 2009 so some of our newer members (and older ones too :wink: ) can express their views/opinions on this holiday topic. :)

How about it...anyone decorating outside this year? As for me, I don't think so. Just not up to it this year.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 5, '09, 6:53 pm 
Probably not. It's a bit too clod to do it now and the extra expense on the electric bill is really not needed this year.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, '12, 12:33 am 
Did anyone decorate for Christmas outside this year? If so, what did your decorations look like??

Outside Christmas decorations are so pretty, especially at night. Love to ride around and look at them all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '12, 6:47 am 
Nah, didn't do anything here this year. I saw one set up down the road a bit a few weeks ago that looked really nice. Those folks went all out and decorated their whole yard.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '12, 10:40 pm 
Before, I was at my parent's house and ther have never been any outside decorations so... here in my flat, there isn't any : I think that there is already outside decorations put by the town and many people outside of their houses... so no need to put more ! And that's true that the electricity Bill is raising a lot when you choose to decorate with light decorations :)

Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2