Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Do you change the names?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 6, '07, 9:51 am 
PSII is unique among the classic Phantasy Star games in letting you give each character a new name. Do you change the names when you play, or leave them at the defaults? Do you wish some of the other games had given an option to change the names like this?

For my part, I never changed the names in PSII. There's only four letters, so it's a limited space and I felt the names they had were good enough. I never had much of a problem with the other names either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 6, '07, 8:23 pm 
Changing the names is a fun part of the game in my opinion. Yes, I do wish some of the other games had this feature also. It is a terrific idea. :up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 7, '07, 1:40 am 
I kept the names the same, for the most part. However, I now rename Anna to Amia purely because I prefer her Japanese name over the English one they gave her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 7, '07, 3:15 am 
I changed Rolf's name the first time I played to Odin, (strange since I hadn't played PSI!) but I left the others the same. Heck, Shir won't even let you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, '07, 8:19 pm 
I used to change the names when I was 9, but now I think that changing the names sort of disshonors the cannon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 1, '07, 6:58 pm 
I usually leave them alone for PSII. All the names are pretty recognizable, so I see no need to go messing with them.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]