Xenogears Perfect Works

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Xenogears Perfect Works

Postby Zio_Falz » Tue Oct 17, '23, 10:12 pm

Now hear me out, this is a Phantasy Star classic discussion.

If you don't know what Xenogears Perfect Works is, well it is the analog or opposite to the Phantasy Star Compendium.

Any Xenogears fan should know, this was not only translated, but also it was meticulously, edited with image, editing, software, and such, so that it looks exactly like the Japanese version, except in English.

There are several PDFs of Xenogears Perfect Works online, in English.

Now I know that Rebecca Capowski ( another cool Polak like myself, and no that's not a slur in Poland dummies, actually, she would be considered a Polka, being female) has translated this to English most graciously. But I wish our community was big enough and had the time and skills to do what the Xeno community their equally equivalent book.

I recently found a place online where I could order and pay for a spot on physical copy of Xenogears Perfect Works, and it arrives today, and it is amazing. Xenogears Perfect Works actually twice the size of the Phantasy Star Compendium, and is a hardcover book originally in Japan, much like the English one I have here, which means that doing so for the Phantasy Star Compendium, being half the pages and only soft cover, should not be too daunting of a task.

However, I lack these skills. I've never even used Photoshop.
This is the great tragedy.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Re: Xenogears Perfect Works

Postby myau56 » Wed Oct 18, '23, 11:55 am

Ah ! Xenogears is a so great game and the Perfect Works (I have it in Japanese ! Signed by Junya ISHIGAKI :fiery: :evil: ).
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Classic Series