Disembarking

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Disembarking

Postby Thoul » Wed Feb 13, '08, 8:10 am

As the rest of the crew leaves the crashed shuttle, Raja takes a turn at commenting on the strange crown now in his temple. They are, he notes, "A girl with horns, and a mechanical doll!" Chaz is not very happy to be dealing with the old priest, but the others are not fond of his commentary here either.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rudo » Thu Feb 14, '08, 5:05 am

Is that a sweat drop again?
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Feb 14, '08, 5:21 am

lol, Chaz and his sweating, and on a freezing planet too. You know, how does rika feel being in a blizzard with no pants on?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Feb 14, '08, 1:31 pm

I always wondered how she managed to avoid freezing to death wearing nothing but a bodysuit and some armor.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Shinuzzo » Thu Feb 14, '08, 4:39 pm

You think they would be in a better mood considering they're not splattered across the surface of Dezoris.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Thoul » Fri Feb 15, '08, 12:02 am

My favorite thing about the crash scene is that it puts some perspective on the size of the shuttle, compared to the characters and everything else. That ship is huge! It's got to be the size of a large plane, at least.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Feb 17, '08, 6:14 am

And that was the small ship too!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Sun Feb 17, '08, 5:19 pm

Yeah! Imagine how big the larger ship must really be. I don't know how Tyler ever found a place big enough to hide it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Disembarking

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Dec 27, '16, 8:14 pm

Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Another sweat drop for Chaz, and whoa, that must be some crown Raja is talking about by the description of it!!!!!!
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Disembarking

Postby myau56 » Wed Dec 28, '16, 12:50 pm

Funny description from Raja... but not for all of our favourite characters ! :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Next

Return to Featured Images